Confessions of a Monster Fish Keeper

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
I think the best April fools prank would be to paint Vince's backgrounds white. He'll think all his fish disappeared.
Hahaha.. at least I would be able to see my wolf and plecos if the background was white
Glad to hear he made it safely, he's impressive and I can't wait to see him settled in.
:)

I think it would work, but your stock is expensive, and with wolfs there's never a guarantee and there is always atleast a casualty before everyone is settled. That being said I think it can work but you may lose 1 or 2 fish. And idk if you wanna risk that.
Too late! I put the Aimara in 22 hrs ago.. still no aggression.. fingers are crossed!!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Good luck Vince I hope he plays nice it could turn into the fishy equivalent of a kill bill scene ;):D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I could be fine mate keep him well fed with enough space , suppose it depends if anything tests him to use his tools ;)

Reactions: vincentwugwg

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
You dun done it now Vince. But my god that's gotta be one of the craziest groups of monster fish I've ever seen. I can't imagine what feeding time must look like in that tank.

Reactions: vincentwugwg
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store