Catfish ID help

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Just to make sure - you know the song I am referring to, right?

I am very happy to read "for now". I want everyone to have larger tanks than mine ;)
I'm getting closer now :).. not 4500 gallon yet but close. 4000 gal and 3000 gal will be ready soon. Overflows going in tonight! Since they are fused joints.. the top only needs a couple of days to 'dry'

tanks 1.jpeg

Last edited:

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Will you be selling tickets to come see these monster tanks?!!!!! Wow incredible. Can't wait to see it all together.

Reactions: vincentwugwg

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I'm getting closer now :).. not 4500 gallon yet but close. 4000 gal and 3000 gal will be ready soon. Overflows going in tonight! Since they are fused joints.. the top only needs a couple of days to 'dry'...
I am glad to see such a great substance behind the words that could have otherwise been a mere playfulness... :)

Reactions: vincentwugwg

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
vincentwugwg vincentwugwg Is this getting built in china?
Yes.. I own a lighting factory right next to this place.. they build displays for public aquariums :)

Will you be selling tickets to come see these monster tanks?!!!!! Wow incredible. Can't wait to see it all together.
Haha.. I should do a 'BMFF' as the entrance fee.. 'bring me fish food'!!

I am glad to see such a great substance behind the words that could have otherwise been a mere playfulness... :)
:D :)

Reactions: Iamfish and kno4te
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store