Alligator gar

Demon012

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2016
uk
Okay cool. I get some better pictures up tommorow , I didn't want it getting worse and getting infected,, got massive bottle of melafix might do another water change tommorow and start a 7 day treatment, see if that helps him along,, happy Xmas

Demon012

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2016
uk
I am using stress coat, but Iam not a big believer in adding salt, I have always managed to sort out problems with out using salt, thanks for comments tho

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I am using stress coat, but Iam not a big believer in adding salt, I have always managed to sort out problems with out using salt, thanks for comments tho
Time to becccome a believer, I can tell you from proof through experience salt WORKS WONDERS. Trying new things is a part of the hobby, especially things that millions of people have success with everyday

Demon012

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2016
uk
Been away so couldn't reply,, I have taken him out of the tank now and put him in a 300 litre tank on his own to try and sort him out,, iam going to give salt ago bit of advice welcome,, can you use rock salt, I know you can't use table salt,,, and how much salt per litre,, thanks

Reactions: GamerChick5567

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Been away so couldn't reply,, I have taken him out of the tank now and put him in a 300 litre tank on his own to try and sort him out,, iam going to give salt ago bit of advice welcome,, can you use rock salt, I know you can't use table salt,,, and how much salt per litre,, thanks
yes, it's all the same except for Epsom Salts.

Dose 1 Tablespoon for every 5 gallons of water

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store