Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
.....and the problem with taking the bus to work is?
The work part...duh

Making everybody look bad. You should mooch of the gov and complain about not being able to pay back your school loan for a bachelor's in French

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The work part...duh

Making everybody look bad. You should mooch of the gov and complain about not being able to pay back your school loan for a bachelor's in French
The whole thing is ridiculous.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
The work part...duh

Hello; Seeing as how I repaid mine and my first wife's student loans some decades ago I have little sympathy for those who do not feel they should pay them off now a days. It took me around ten years to pay them off.
I get that a college degree no longer secures a job, but we have known of this for many years now.
the boy and tried to talk them out of the idea. The boy graduated but is now working at a local factory where most workers have only high school right along side his mom.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
You hear of the family who got 4 cents for the wrongful death of a relative? Of course the cop who shot him by blindly firing thru a door got away scot free (typical, cops always get away with murder).

Oh yeah the reason they shot him: inebriated in his own house and playing music, neither of which is a crime,
Sadly people are defending the cops actions . Saying things like "cops are people to they panic" and other b.s

Reactions: J. H.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You hear of the family who got 4 cents for the wrongful death of a relative? Of course the cop who shot him by blindly firing thru a door got away scot free (typical, cops always get away with murder).

Oh yeah the reason they shot him: inebriated in his own house and playing music, neither of which is a crime,
Sadly people are defending the cops actions . Saying things like "cops are people to they panic" and other b.s
Yeah,we were discussing it on our gun forum earlier.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I am going to push back on this a bit, The man had a gun in his hand, he was requested to put the gun down or away, He was drunk. he pointed the gun at the deputies as he closed the garage door.

now let me step back a bit, (I have my gun on my side as I type), you never pull it out unless you are going to use it, let alone at known law enforcement that are there for disturbing the peace. you point a gun at the cops there for a call, well sorry. I would not wait to see if he was going to use it or not, and I have no ideal if its loaded. Again keep in the holster, no reason to pull it out, 0 reason.

Reactions: J. H. and jaws7777

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hard to argue with that.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
keep the gun in the holster and talk to the police about the noise complaint. no problem, the gun is none defacto.

drunk black, drunk white,drunk what ever, no mater.

Reactions: J. H. and jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store