Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
The fact of the manner is if you shoot someone wielding a gun or knife, then the gun or knife will be found several feet from the body, not in their hands or back pockets, with the forensic evidence we have here it looks like the cop is a murderer,as I first suspected.
That's how it happens in the movies bro. Real life is always in the gray area unfortunately.

Oh okay.I do intend to move to Florida somtime in the future.
Man I was thinking about it. Schools and DE being tax free swayed me. Not sure I made the right choice

Same here. That's my dream to live by the beach or close to it. I can't have the chill-ren directly in the mix with summer partiers

It's time to change posting about fish to posting about ritas on the beach or in your case "appletini's"
I don't live on the beach but moved to a beach town...very cool

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's how it happens in the movies bro. Real life is always in the gray area unfortunately.

Man I was thinking about it. Schools and DE being tax free swayed me. Not sure I made the right choice

Actually that is considered very basic forensic evidence, one of the first things you look for

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Interesting. What I hear unfortunately is let's but restrictions on all industrial facilities so we can fatten our pockets and make everyone broke. We just went through that remember? Everyone broke as a joke with no jobs.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Actually that is considered very basic forensic evidence, one of the first things you look for
No it really isn't. Your assuming when someone gets shot they flail their arms. Much more goes into determing why a gun or rote control or anything is on or near the body.

Gun shot wounds are much less dramatic than they appear to be like on TV.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE

I'm a beach guy always have been. I love everything about it.

I didn't realize you lived in DE. I think that and Baltimore are the most expensive places I've ever been. It cost us (well the company) I think $20 in tolls just to get into DE. I don't know how everyone affords to and from work everyday

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I'm a beach guy always have been. I love everything about it.

I didn't realize you lived in DE. I think that and Baltimore are the most expensive places I've ever been. It cost us (well the company) I think $20 in tolls just to get into DE. I don't know how everyone affords to and from work everyday
Really that's wierd theres only 2 tolls on the major highway and they are a buck each.

You in MD ? It's no where near as expensive as NYC man. Funny thing is I love beaches but hate the water lol I only go in up to my knees.... Parents let me watch jaws way too young haha.

I grew up near Coney island and was always on the beach kind of took it for granted most of my life

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store