Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
What bit you,a dog or a mountain lion?
Dog can't remember type some sort of snow dog, broke several bones and caused severe muscle damage, mountain lions always leave me alone.

Fun fact: gladiator armor has been found with puncture wounds from bears and tigers going thru the plate armor

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Fun fact: a good longbow can hit with more force than a .357 magnum and shots with great bows over 1000 yards are not unheard of (in wars some bows shot rounds over 3000 yds, but this was in a volley).

Kangaroo leather whips are considered the best whips,and yes they can go thru fingerbones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kris P Bacon

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
out here you can legally carry about anything, many bicyclist carry either subcompacts sidearms or a variety of samurai swords, no one makes a big deal of it.

Throwing knives are one of my favorite non fire arm playthings, used to be able to hit targets at 150 yards.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
out here you can legally carry about anything, many bicyclist carry either subcompacts sidearms or a variety of samurai swords, no one makes a big deal of it.

Throwing knives are one of my favorite non fire arm playthings, used to be able to hit targets at 150 yards.
....sounds like your state is a whole lot free-er than mine.....and really,knife hits at 150 yards?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Arizona right?.....Years ago I had planned to move there after I retired from the military.
Yep! Want to get the full auto license when I get some money.

Problem is all these liberal Californians coming in, bringing in the nonsense that struck a death blow to California , they need to leave their insane beliefs behind, this is AR15ona, land of cactus, rattler and freedom!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yep! Want to get the full auto license when I get some money.

Problem is all these liberal Californians coming in, bringing in the nonsense that struck a death blow to California , they need to leave their insane beliefs behind, this is AR15ona, land of cactus, rattler and freedom!
That is the same thing that is going on here with New Jerseyans and others moving into the state with their viewpoints and slowly changing the way that things have been for generations.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store