Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
What about the new Space Force! I love it.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I've always known of the 1%er term to refer to outlaw motorcycle clubs or gangs and it's origin goes back quite a number of years.I guess it's recently been adopted by other groups.
I first saw it with the bikers but was seeing with the other bums too.

Do a google search. Trump just brought it up at some press conference thing. Its like the Air Force but for Space! lol
Yeah I think it was mentioned earlier in the year. Some whacky theories out there. One I remember was a treaty signed by Obama about countries or companies laying claim to locations in space. Then something like China having the ability to shoot down satellites and a need to this space force

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I first saw it with the bikers but was seeing with the other bums too.

Yeah I think it was mentioned earlier in the year. Some whacky theories out there. One I remember was a treaty signed by Obama about countries or companies laying claim to locations in space. Then something like China having the ability to shoot down satellites and a need to this space force
The way technology is advancing I dont think this Space Force is too far fetched. Give it 100 years.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The way technology is advancing I dont think this Space Force is too far fetched. Give it 100 years.
I looked into it right after I responded to your post and it sounds like a waste of a buttload of money to me.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I looked into it right after I responded to your post and it sounds like a waste of a buttload of money to me.
Then again,if it helps give us any advantages over the red countries maybe it won't be such a waste.We could probably fund it very easily if we pulled all the money that we give to the U.N and to the varrious countries that hate us.:)

Last edited:

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
LMAOOOOO.
Exhibit A your honor" lmaooo
Hello; Ok you went back several pages and pasted two of my posts. I see that you find something funny. Good for you dear. (said in a Sean C voice)
My first wife use to "discuss " that way. She would go back and dig some thing up that may or may not be relevant.
I was beginning to think that past series of verbal jousts between us was over, but I must be wrong, huh?

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Then again,if it helps give us any advantages over the red countries maybe it won't be such a waste.We could probably fund it very easily if we pulled all the money that we give to the U.N and to the varrious countries that hate us.:)
Hello; I may be mistaken as to why a "space force" is being considered but think it may have to do with shooting down an ICBM. Those who hold the high ground usually have an advantage.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store