Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello Imabot; In place of saying something crude and insulting such as some of your statements are stupid, let me try tp point out how they are wrong.
First is that when a person sneaks in they are not vetted at all.

Hello; The interesting part of your argument being that you are not willing to consider the experience of a person with actual experience with the actual society in question. I can not look into the mind nor the heart of an individual any more than you can but the general social norms of a place can be known.
I also seem to recall from news stories about USA areas with high densities of mid east immigrants that they do indeed try to get the laws changed to reflect their favored social belief systems. That is not assimilation into our society the way I understand assimilation.
No they keep wanting to implement sharia laws/sharia courts, which if you've been paying attention is a very terrible thing.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello Imabot; In place of saying something crude and insulting such as some of your statements are stupid, let me try tp point out how they are wrong.
First is that when a person sneaks in they are not vetted at all.

Hello; The interesting part of your argument being that you are not willing to consider the experience of a person with actual experience with the actual society in question. I can not look into the mind nor the heart of an individual any more than you can but the general social norms of a place can be known.
I also seem to recall from news stories about USA areas with high densities of mid east immigrants that they do indeed try to get the laws changed to reflect their favored social belief systems. That is not assimilation into our society the way I understand assimilation.
No they keep wanting to implement sharia laws/sharia courts, which if you've been paying attention is a very terrible thing.
Hey y'all,it's the first day of summer!
Krich try getting some clover seed, clover increases nitrogen in the soil for grass

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
hello; If you have a dog or other animals peeing that can cause such spots.
That could be it,my dog does pee out there sometimes.I never knew that their urine was dangerous to grass.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
It was a 110 yesterday, no humidity tho
I was in Sweeny Tx last yr right before the hurricane. When we entered the plant a sign would tell you what the temp and humidity was. It was 90-105 with 90-100% humidity talk about miserable.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store