Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have 3 ladies in here. 2 under 4 and one 9m preggers with a boy finally. Bunch of drama around here. I'm pretty good at saving myself though.

Wife showed me a pic of a lady with a nice fit big booty. Do you think you can handle all that she asked laughing. I don't know about all that with a straight face. In my mind I was OMG
.....was it some kind of trap or trick question?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have 3 ladies in here. 2 under 4 and one 9m preggers with a boy finally. Bunch of drama around here. I'm pretty good at saving myself though.

Wife showed me a pic of a lady with a nice fit big booty. Do you think you can handle all that she asked laughing. I don't know about all that with a straight face. In my mind I was OMG
.....was it some kind of trap or trick question?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there any other kind? Lol

I treat it like be questioned by the police or a safety officer.
Smart lad.

Some pointers for the uninitiated:
Show you appreciate her at random times, do chores,take her out to eat or go do something she likes (don't rush thru it).

Talk to her,listen.

Never be seen to compliment other women/gals, women are insecure emotional critters.

Don't leave messes behind.

Never have children if you value your time,money and sanity (for some of you , I know it's to late for that last one , to which I say : "HA-HA!")

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store