Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
woman who threw Sarah Sanders out of her restaurant followed the party as they went across the street to another eatery.The nutcase then tried to cause a scenel and have them removed from that place as well.
hello; This is worse than I thought. A term has been coined for this but it slips my mind right now.

mad Maxine was just calling for open harassment
hello; this is not new territory for her but it also seems escalated.

holding my breath waiting for one of her colleagues to speak out against such thuggery!
Hello; At some point this sort of harassment might turn into more than just words. Seems like many are building up to actual physical stuff. Hope you do not have to hold your breath too long, but you might.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; At some point this sort of harassment might turn into more than just words. Seems like many are building up to actual physical stuff. Hope you do not have to hold your breath too long, but you might.
It almost got to that point the other day when Florida AG Pam Bondi was confronted by an angry mob of protesters when she was at a movie viewing.Bondi claimed that someone spit on her during the fracas but she couldn't be sure if it was intentional or not because the person was yelling so loudly.... calling the dems "dims" aint such a bad thing considering some of their recent behavior.

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
hello; This is worse than I thought. A term has been coined for this but it slips my mind right now.

hello; this is not new territory for her but it also seems escalated.

Already has, Steve Scalise, anifa violence.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We have a representative of the U.S. government encouraging others to attack citizens who do not agree with the views of her party....strange and dangerous times we are living in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store