Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
I could destroy that but considering the NFL thread you can have it.
Nope, that was because some others got mad and it turned into a pissing contest. Feel free to PM me with your refutation.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
lol why what happened ?
I really don't, it was just an emotional reaction to something that was posted on Instagram.
I'm not sure if you've heard of the young man who was brutally murdered by gang members up in the Bronx but someone managed to get a hold of the video footage of damn near the entire act being carried out and they posted it.Without going into every detail the young man was confronted in one of those little deathtrap neighborhood corner stores, dragged outside and then the monsters repeatedly stabbed him with a machete.
The fellow was only fifteen years old and the whole thing....from the circumstances that led up to the attack,to the way that he was pretty much chopped up out in the open on an American street and no one did anything to try and save the kid really tore at me.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I really don't, it was just an emotional reaction to something that was posted on Instagram.
I'm not sure if you've heard of the young man who was brutally murdered by gang members up in the Bronx but someone managed to get a hold of the video footage of damn near the entire act being carried out and they posted it.Without going into every detail the young man was confronted in one of those little deathtrap neighborhood corner stores, dragged outside and then the monsters repeatedly stabbed him with a machete.
The fellow was only fifteen years old and the whole thing....from the circumstances that led up to the attack,to the way that he was pretty much chopped up out in the open on an American street and no one did anything to try and save the kid really tore at me.
That's rough. I despise outlets like that. I wish something would happen and wipe out fb

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's rough. I despise outlets like that. I wish something would happen and wipe out fb
I recently found out that FB owns instagram.The video was promptly taken down but I wish that I hadn't seen it.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I haven't seen that it's utterly disgusting tho. I'm going to try and find it. That's exactly why I moved.

I do share your sentiment tho. My wife was ranting last night in bed about some vid. Took a look and almost threw up.

Again in NYC. A different lifestyle parade and there was an 8 yr old boy dancing like a stripper in the middle of a pack of what I think we're men. Kid had his shirt off and looked to be wearing some make up. Words cannot describe ugh

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I haven't seen that it's utterly disgusting tho. I'm going to try and find it. That's exactly why I moved.

I do share your sentiment tho. My wife was ranting last night in bed about some vid. Took a look and almost threw up.

Again in NYC. A different lifestyle parade and there was an 8 yr old boy dancing like a stripper in the middle of a pack of what I think we're men. Kid had his shirt off and looked to be wearing some make up. Words cannot describe ugh
Sounds like a bunch of nambla pervs....they should have been hauled in.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
The rise of all the fb live stuff is terrible. I remember one where a guy was going down a crowded beach in an explorer doing prob 50. He was passing families while talking trash about running from the police.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store