Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well I do as I prefer to see green in my yard than a bunch of hay or bare dirt....I dont even let my dog go out into the front, lol.Now,I'm not fanatical about it like some folks around here are,one guy waters his grass three times a day sometimes.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; Interesting. The caption does not actually go into the "why" he quit teaching. Could it be he was forced out because he actually hit a student or could it be he was afraid?
Good observation,very open ended statement.

BMG94

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
Yup best site out there.

I once was a member of another site that was really close minded. When ever a mod would disagree with the poster the threads would get locked. Totally lame.

Once got into a debate with the owner over purigen. Proved him wrong so as usual the thread got locked lol
Yea been there... I'm still a part of another fish keeping website but only because I don't know how to deactivate my account on it.
I'd drop the name of it but I won't since I don't know the rules on here about mentioning other fish keeping websites

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Liam afraid? hum, that would be a bubble buster. I do water my lawn when I remember to. as I get older thats less and less.

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store