Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
It could have been a talking point, had it not come from you. All of us know you're agenda, it's irrelevant. Waaaa, I'm melting...
Hit ignore and watch him/her fade out of your life like an imaginary friend.

Sounds like he/she needs to have some beverages and maybe get laid.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Yes there are,I love a good western especially Sergio Leone's stuff with Eastwood.
I just got around to watching the remake of The Magnificent Seven the other day.
Is that the one where they're all in the cabin? I get hateful 8 and mag 7 mixed up. The one in the cabin is jacked up

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is that the one where they're all in the cabin? I get hateful 8 and mag 7 mixed up. The one in the cabin is jacked up
Hateful 8 is the jacked up one, they spend the whole movie in the cabin, and 90 percent of the movie is talking about the door malfunction

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Nice try. Too bad I know that if you misspell a word or the auto correct thinks it was misspelled you have to right click on the word in question and select the correct spelling to change it.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Nice try. Too bad I know that if you misspell a word or the auto correct thinks it was misspelled you have to right click on the word in question and select the correct spelling to change it.
That's the difference between you and I. I don't need to go over everything with a fine tooth comb to find something to be offended by.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hateful 8 is the jacked up one, they spend the whole movie in the cabin, and 90 percent of the movie is talking about the door malfunction
Yeah Quentin Tarrantino's Hateful 8 is a very violent,bloody and long movie.We went to see it in the theater and it was so long they actually stopped the projector in the middle and had an intermission where people could get up and walk around for a few minutes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store