Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Apparently, wanting to treat people like subhuman because of their skin color is something minor to be offended by according F FMA4ME .

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Yeah Quentin Tarrantino's Hateful 8 is a very violent,bloody and long movie.We went to see it in the theater and it was so long they actually stopped the projector in the middle and had an intermission where people could get up and walk around for a few minutes.
I wish they would of done that with titanic bsck in the day. I was crying with my date...not out of sadness but due to running out of my spiked Dr p half way through

Reactions: J. H.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
How'd your date respond to that
Kidding of course. I don't know about any of you, but I'm over 6'. They didn't have the recliner seat theaters back when that come put. Anything over 1.5-2hrs in a regular movie theater is miserable. It's a toss up between that and a middle seat on an airplane which is more miserable

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Airplane seating truly sucks.I'd imagine that business class is much better,I haven't the pleasure yet.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Apparently, wanting to treat people like subhuman because of their skin color is something minor to be offended by according F FMA4ME .
You ought to mobilize and protest JW! How outrageous!!!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
perhaps you missed the part about political or hate speech of any kind a few days ago imabot? I suggest you go back and read it before you end up with 90 days to think about it.

Reactions: skjl47
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store