Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I hear that the citizens are really catching Hell from the so called refugees in some areas.....and they aren't even allowed to openly speak or complain about it....and my post about the bikinis was a joke by the way.
Lol, ok. That sounds familiar.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
No, he banned an advertisement that had a woman in a yellow bikini. That must be the only thing he's done because, "under Sadiq Khan, crime has skyrocketed to unprecedented levels!"

Wasn't that because it was for one of those weight loss pill companies and no one was going to get that skinny by taking their pills?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
How would he know? If the pill was approved for sale then it should be of no concern of a mayor's....but I don't think that was the problem that he had with the sign.

Reactions: J. H.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He banned it because it promoted,
"unhealthy or unrealistic body images." Give me a break, smh...
That's a clever way of wording his way around appeasing certain segments of his constituency.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
School uniforms have to be the biggest scam going

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I hate 'em. My daughter's school makes you wear their shirt.
That's what I find to be so stupid.It's not as if anyone is going to forget the name of their school so why walk around with the name on a shirt? Here there is but one store that sells the uniform items and they are quite pricey,it's like they are in cahoots with the school.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's what I find to be so stupid.It's not as if anyone is going to forget the name of their school so why walk around with the name on a shirt? Here there is but one store that sells the uniform items and they are quite pricey,it's like they are in cahoots with the school.
Because they are, when things are mandatory, they are often overpriced, hate it!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Because they are, when things are mandatory, they are often overpriced, hate it!
Yep,I thought it was a great idea back when our school district announced that they would be going to uniforms.The kids then wouldn't be caught up in the whole "fashion show " foolishness.
I just don't see why they can't just simply require a certain color shirt and slacks.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store