Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I hate wranglers. Fit like s%^$t. On the upside I only buy a new pair of Levies about every 8 years or so. and sense I just a bought new pair about a month ago, I am good.

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
I hate wranglers. Fit like s%^$t. On the upside I only buy a new pair of Levies about every 8 years or so. and sense I just a bought new pair about a month ago, I am good.
I had a word published in the Urban Dictionary I submitted, "Red henning"

Putting politics over profits.

Levis decided to Red Hen and their business will suffer for it.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I had a word published in the Urban Dictionary I submitted, "Red henning"

For me, I want to do more than not patronizing Levi's, I want other businesses to gain Levis' loss, that hurts, same with Nike.

Reactions: Kris P Bacon

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee

Yep, goin Wrangler!!! :D F Levi's
Hello; Well I am a bit confused at both Nike and Levi's right now. I get that some people can have a business and also have a point of view about controversial subjects. I do not get risking the loss of business this way.
I do admire taking a stand no matter how much it may cost you. I just do not happen to agree with Nike nor Levis current stands. With CK in their ads I will not be buying my new sneakers from Nike. I have been buying a new pair about each year and will go back to NB I guess.
I already have some Wrangler jeans and I guess will have some more.
I know back a few years some folks would not buy tobacco stocks. However the one raging liberal I knew best back then bought such stocks right up until the big settlement big tobacco had to pay.
Let any who wish to RedHen do so and I will buy from those who pick causes I like and boycott the others. I find College football a bit confusing so far but am missing the NFL less and less.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
For me, I want to do more than not patronizing Levi's, I want other businesses to gain Levis' loss, that hurts, same with Nike.
Never bought Levi's. I always bought Rustlers(an off brand off Wranglers) since the 80's(before that I don't remember).

Reactions: FMA4ME

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Never bought Levi's. I always bought Rustlers(an off brand off Wranglers) since the 80's(before that I don't remember).
Lol, do Rustlers have that name patch on the back like Wrangler? If not I'll probably go that route myself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store