Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; No I think I heard they have found a way to discredit the accuser. Something about a video tape missing. Seems her testimony is not good enough. Go figure?
So there is no proof of the woman's claims..... Somehow I don't think that that would matter if Elison were a member of the other party.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
it was a banner flag, seems they will not be using it gain.

GREEN BAY – The Green Bay Packers' use of a patriotic banner instead of an American flag during the national anthem Sunday had social media all atwitter.

Packers director of Public Affairs Aaron Popkey said the Packers used banners before when other pregame activities take up part of the field. On Sunday, the University of Wisconsin Marching Band, which played the national anthem, occupied half the field.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
it was a banner flag, seems they will not be using it gain.

GREEN BAY – The Green Bay Packers' use of a patriotic banner instead of an American flag during the national anthem Sunday had social media all atwitter.

Packers director of Public Affairs Aaron Popkey said the Packers used banners before when other pregame activities take up part of the field. On Sunday, the University of Wisconsin Marching Band, which played the national anthem, occupied half the field.
Hello; Thanks for the info.
Brings a question or two to mind. So I guess It was a patriotic banner that was meant to have elements of an actual flag. Sort of an interpretation of the flag. It was fairly big. My question being why not just use a regular flag of the same size? (by the way I be impressed if you know the answer but do not expect such.)
Another question is what might such a thing ((a patriotic or other such banner) be called. Like the pictures with captions are called memes, do these have a cute name?

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
When a deaf person gets arrested does he still have to have a hearing?
If a fly loses its wings, is it still a fly? :p

Sorry, I've had a bad couple of days.. Silly stuff like this cheers me up. :)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If a fly loses its wings, is it still a fly? :p

Sorry, I've had a bad couple of days.. Silly stuff like this cheers me up. :)
Haha I love these.In the afternoon a guy on the radio lets off a few every day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store