Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I just heard that Pirates of the Caribbean star Kiera Knightley has banned her children from watching some Disney movies.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I banned my daughter from watching beauty and the beast. Because of the g@y stuff.
I wasn't aware that BATB contained such imagery and I can't say I blame you there.
Knightley has banned her kid from watching Cindarella because in her opinion it sends the message for little girls to wait around for a rich man to come along and rescue them.Oh....brother.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I banned my daughter from watching beauty and the beast. Because of the g@y stuff.
You realize how ridiculous you sound?

Reactions: jclyde13

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I wasn't aware that BATB contained such imagery and I can't say I blame you there.
Knightley has banned her kid from watching Cindarella because in her opinion it sends the message for little girls to wait around for a rich man to come along and rescue them.Oh....brother.
I'm curious what parts of beauty & the best? Or are we talking about didn't ones. All I know is the cartoon movie

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; you are the parent and should get to do such things.
I wasn't aware that BATB contained such imagery
Hello; I have not seen the particular BATB under discussion so do not know how or what such stuff is included. I do see lot of this kind of content in ordinary tv shows any more. Should be parents choice. How was the show rated? PG PG13 or ???

You realize how ridiculous you sound?
Hello; Very vague.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I just figured it was the cartoon. I have seen both and didnt pick up on it.

Not as ridiculous as (at the time) my 8 year old daughter doesn't need to see that junk...I argue, I shouldn't even have to see it.
Are you homophobic? Im genuinely curious as to why you are so against this. Is the date 6-26-15 doomsday because of same-sex marriage? lol some people.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store