Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
We were hit with the long rain days/weeks a bit ago in the upper mid west. Sucks but now we have sun.
It's was 8 days ago since we had no rain... it looks like another 7 days of rain too.

we on a dry spell warm spell for the pacific northwest, second striaght week no rain and sunny and warm, 70ies today should 60 and raining, means the dang grass going to keep growing at work, stays at this rate I am going to be getting snow gear up and running in 70ies weather.
Geez...so much warmer up there. It actually warmed up to 54 here today(been in the 40's for the last 2-3 days).

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
makes me think we going to pay for it come jan, and feb. we do for a few good snow storms.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
You other two seem unreasonably trying to keep things stirred up. Not going to state what is clear.

Oh no, a rando on the internet doesn't like me! What will I do? Maybe you shouldn't be a homophobe if you don't want to be called out on it.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; we got the first potential frost forecast for the season tonight. My area is also having more rain than is normal. I keep putting off getting new tires on my 4x4 pickup since the last few winters have been largely snow free. Might be some snow if the wet pattern continues.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
66F on the way home. I had to turn the heater on. I'm not a fan of below 70F

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
66F on the way home. I had to turn the heater on. I'm not a fan of below 70F
I've been tempted to turn on the heat too.I can't stand for my feet to be cold.Most older homeowners around here try to hold off turning on the heat until the fifteenth of November,no idea how that came about but I have heard it many times over the years and I've subscribed to it too.
My tanks temps have dipped too low so those heaters did have to be turned on.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I've been tempted to turn on the heat too.I can't stand for my feet to be cold.Most older homeowners around here try to hold off turning on the heat until the fifteenth of November,no idea how that came about but I have heard it many times over the years and I've subscribed to it too.
My tanks temps have dipped too low so those heaters did have to be turned on.
I turned the house heater on Monday. I don't have heaters on my fish tanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store