Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I just figured it was the cartoon. I have seen both and didnt pick up on it.

Are you homophobic? Im genuinely curious as to why you are so against this. Is the date 6-26-15 doomsday because of same-sex marriage? lol some people.
I'm religious. I don't think it's moral behaviour. I really don't think it should be forced on my daughter who doesn't even understand sex to begin with. When they push it on me or my daughter and you want to call me a homophobic? Fine...but I expect them to be labeled a hetrophobic as well.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
That’s fair enough, sorry I got jumpy. :)

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I'm religious. I don't think it's moral behaviour. I really don't think it should be forced on my daughter who doesn't even understand sex to begin with. When they push it on me or my daughter and you want to call me a homophobic? Fine...but I expect them to be labeled a hetrophobic as well.
Fair points

What most people interpret has being phobic or hate actually just falls in the grouping as being wrong as it's written.

Drinking to drunkenness, theft, etc, etc. Its like promoting stealing essentially if your of a certain belief system.

Atleast that's how I interpret you.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
We were hit with the long rain days/weeks a bit ago in the upper mid west. Sucks but now we have sun.

Reactions: skjl47

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
we on a dry spell warm spell for the pacific northwest, second striaght week no rain and sunny and warm, 70ies today should 60 and raining, means the dang grass going to keep growing at work, stays at this rate I am going to be getting snow gear up and running in 70ies weather.

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
If someone tells you that they've banned their daughter from watching a movie because there's a straight character in it and they feel like heterosexuality is being "forced" on them, please feel free to call them heterophobic. :rolleyes:

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Let's move on.
You're the one who started blabbing homophobic vitriol.
We were hit with the long rain days/weeks a bit ago in the upper mid west. Sucks but now we have sun.
If someone tells you that they've banned their daughter from watching a movie because there's a straight character in it and they feel like heterosexuality is being "forced" on them, please feel free to call them heterophobic.
hello; Warborg is sensibly trying to move on. Piranhaman00 is sensibly trying to move on. Good job here.

You other two seem unreasonably trying to keep things stirred up. Not going to state what is clear.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store