Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Nebraska school serves kanga meat in chili, causes hubbub.

(Honestly what's the big deal? It's common, healthier than beef and taste good)
Hello; Never ate it that I know of, but don't see a problem with doing so. I would try it.

Ted Turner had some eating places a few years ago where bison was served. I tried a few dishes and they were good.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello; Never ate it that I know of, but don't see a problem with doing so. I would try it.

Ted Turner had some eating places a few years ago where bison was served. I tried a few dishes and they were good.
Ate bison a couple weeks ago, was delicious, I also eat fuddruckers elk burgers.

Anyone tried ostrich? Is it any good?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We used to have a Fudruckers not far from me but it didn't do well and xlosed down....never had ostrich.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Can someone please tell me how to stop these damned surveys and pop up ads from appearing? I have had it with them interrupting and trying to hijack my browsing every few minutes!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Well to find out how some more unusual animals taste it might be possible to ask a few folks in Venezuela. Seems they have been taking and eating zoo animals. Might be a more humane thing in some cases as the reports also say some zoo animals are not being fed.
I had read about toilet paper shortages and exponential inflation but this was a new thing.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Well I started watching the Tenn vs.Bama game yesterday. Before I could log off my computer and get into my nap inducing recliner bama was 14 points ahead. I went to get a cup of coffee and got back to a 21 to 0 lead. I finally gave up on that game and watched the F1 qualifying for the USA gran prix in Texas.

For what it is worth my decision to watch college football this season is sorta working out that I am seeing more of the SEC teams. I do watch the other conferences but still do not know which teams will give a good game and not a blow out. I get plenty of football to watch as the games are replayed. I guess the TV folks do sometimes pick the better games to rebroadcast so I am generally waiting for those at the first of the week.

Sorta strange how I transitioned from the NFL to college and already do not give the NFL much thought. The only irony so far is I had sorta favored the Chiefs over the last several years when they were doing poorly and now it seems they are doing well.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Hello; Well to find out how some more unusual animals taste it might be possible to ask a few folks in Venezuela. Seems they have been taking and eating zoo animals. Might be a more humane thing in some cases as the reports also say some zoo animals are not being fed.
I had read about toilet paper shortages and exponential inflation but this was a new thing.
Lol, is this what ocasio wants for America? She should comment, she's so adorable!!! ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store