Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Will be making a pumpkin spice cookie for Halloween, got kids a bag of candy, breifly considered handing out pocketknives ...

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Will be making a pumpkin spice cookie for Halloween, got kids a bag of candy, breifly considered handing out pocketknives ...

Reactions: Matteus

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Well I especially like the Dr.Pepper fansville TV ad that I think of as the "in your face" ad. That is one of the better ones out right now. Saw a follow up to that one today that I will call "the baby fan". Pretty good but still, to me, not as good as in your face.

I have tried Dr. Pepper a few times but never cared for it much. In fact I have not had a soda in the house going on three years now. I have had a coke on the road a few times.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Hello; Well I especially like the Dr.Pepper fansville TV ad that I think of as the "in your face" ad. That is one of the better ones out right now. Saw a follow up to that one today that I will call "the baby fan". Pretty good but still, to me, not as good as in your face.

I have tried Dr. Pepper a few times but never cared for it much. In fact I have not had a soda in the house going on three years now. I have had a coke on the road a few times.
I'm still having trouble kicking soda. I'll do good for a little bit, then raging before I know it. It's a real addiction. Dr. Pepper occasionally, usually Pepsi with real sugar.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Try Sprite, over here it has 1/3rd of the sugar, tastes great with a meal and can be mixed with energy drink concentrate or fruit juice as well! Just a little bit better than other cooldrinks IMO. They've also been reducing serving sizes, slight reduction in bottle and can sizes all round.

Reactions: FMA4ME
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store