More tank pics, updated

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Some shots of Brick showing his continued rapid growth. He definitely looks like a 'teen' here...I call him a baby Bass! His colors are growing even brighter. He goes vertical when I take pictures. Nearly 7 inches now. Also, his head scrape healed up in three days.

growing up.jpg nearly 7 inches.jpg Cruising 1.jpg Cruising 2.jpg Flip Side.jpg spinner move.jpg

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
One shot of Boss in his shaded jungle grove...he is cozy on his side of the tank and loves his pot. There's a boulder in front and he often moves the moss balls around the entrance.

View attachment 1358951
Your pictures of Brick are cool. It's like he glows. Def looks like lava or maybe a volcano ready to go.

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
One shot of Boss in his shaded jungle grove...he is cozy on his side of the tank and loves his pot. There's a boulder in front and he often moves the moss balls around the entrance.

View attachment 1358951
I put my pothos in one my tanks. I think one the catfish dug it up. It floated over to the filter outflow. It is there next to a Trident plant and an almond shaped upright rock. Found it's own spot and looks good there. It has been submerged a couple weeks. Seems happy.

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
It sounds like you take great care of these guys. It’s refreshing to see a well kept tank with healthy fish in it. Great job FINWIN FINWIN

Beautiful fish and great looking colourful tank.
Agree with what Matteus Matteus said. And I like the fact you are concerned about their psych welfare as well.

Reactions: Matteus

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
I put my pothos in one my tanks. I think one the catfish dug it up. It floated over to the filter outflow. It is there next to a Trident plant and an almond shaped upright rock. Found it's own spot and looks good there. It has been submerged a couple weeks. Seems happy.
Don't worry if you see a leaf or two go south, its just adapting. Just pinch 'em off. Once you see new roots you're on the way. Every tank is different. Kong's tank I've had to remove literally all the original leaves but roots and small baby shoots are growing. Different deal in the big tank because of the oxygenation of the air disks. Make sure to have aeration while its adapting.

Last edited:

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
It sounds like you take great care of these guys. It’s refreshing to see a well kept tank with healthy fish in it. Great job FINWIN FINWIN

Beautiful fish and great looking colourful tank.
Thanks, I think they're giving me a bit more work than I intended! I'm thinking about posting a thread regarding my approach to environment for fish. But I'm an artist so color is my thing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store