1st hand experience vs Care sheets

Whats more helpful

• Total voters

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
You wanna argue with me on every thread thats fine but please dont resort to lies and not expect to get called out for it.
Don't you think you missed to post a few of the comments? Remember I wanted to know why am I supposed to be answering your questions about polys on the Dat thread? You kept pushing the button...

You may have been able to fool people for now, until they get a taste of your medicine too.

If your soo insulted use the report feature, i think your very familiar with it.
There's an example of your delusions about me.....If someone has been reporting you, it wasn't me. I don't crawl under mommy's skirt when evil spirits are dancing.

Watch out this will be his new avatar. :lol2: Lol
Looks like me alright, when I was 20 years younger....

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
Regarding freds size chart and my comments. Most of us regulars are aware of turkana sens size and assume that the 20inch wc measurement is acceptable.
Oh, yeah?

Perhaps seriously fish thought the 20 inch was acceptable for the same reasons. lol...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Don't you think you missed to post a few of the comments? Remember I wanted to know why am I supposed to be answering your questions about polys on the Dat thread? You kept pushing the button...

You may have been able to fool people for now, until they get a taste of your medicine too.

There's an example of your delusions about me.....If someone has been reporting you, it wasn't me. I don't crawl under mommy's skirt when evil spirits are dancing.

Looks like me alright, when I was 20 years younger....
Im not trying to fool anyone bud. Our actions speak for themselves. You seem to think every comment i make is aimed at you. Nothing wrong with disagreeing or having heated debates. Your problem is you cant let go of it. If you want to follow me around here and try and get a "win" by all means do so.

Funny how you keep engaging someone who such a bully. Had the dat thread not been intended for my kids to read, this thread wouldnt exist. You wanted a soap box to stand on... now you have it.

Would you rather carry this discussion on with the 20+ members that voted for 1st hand experience? If so i'll stop posting.

Oh, yeah?

Perhaps seriously fish thought the 20 inch was acceptable for the same reasons. lol...
Go back and read the comment again. I think you missed the part where i said it wasnt very scientific and that forums arent perfect. We arent claiming to right scientifically backed care sheets. Just helpful info readily available.

Reactions: beau1990

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
A little bit late to the party here. I would prefer a combination to mull over myself and cross reference (didn't vote for that reason). You have to look a the source. Some care sheets have good info, where others are poor. Some peoples first hand experience is valuable others not so much. There is a great example on here, where I see people who are "experts" in all types of fish as they have keep numerous different type., but have only been keeping for a short period, with relatively few tanks. I personally don't find those to be trust worthy first hand experience.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I kept a goldfish in a bathtub last night with me while I took a bath. It was quiet pleasant having company with me.
Did you mean to post this in that "fish seeing you naked" thread?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store