1st hand experience vs Care sheets

Whats more helpful

• Total voters

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
It means that the 20 inch specimens recorded in the catalogue of african fishes was senegalus meriodonales and was subsequently reclassed as a sub specie of senegalus. The size is real so is the fish.

You are not following the flow of taught because you did not read the scientific data,but only read Josh's one sentence post on the same,which I also had to point out to you. Hence one sided research leads to confusion and denial as one cant see the whole picture.
Amazing how you dont see the logic in this. FISHBASE AND SERIOUSLY DID NOT UPDATE THE SITE WITH THE CORRECT SPECIES. Argue your point till the cows come home. Your embarrassing yourself. Yes there is incorrect information on this site as well. Never said forums were perfect only that i prefer them to care sheets.

Next time you attack someone on a forum.
Haha ever predictable... now he plays the helpless victim, what happened to calling me a bully ? Stop the snowflake act. If your soo insulted use the report feature, i think your very familiar with it.

Regarding freds size chart and my comments. Most of us regulars are aware of turkana sens size and assume that the 20inch wc measurement is acceptable. Is it scientific ? No. does it matter ? Not really because the rest of the chart is correct within reason. Aaaaand if you kept polys and purchased a turkana the 1st thing you would do after opening the box would be to come on here and brag about your turkana sen, then get flooded with replies.

Actually, I posted a link to your thread, trying to be helpful. You singled me out, as you've done before, and instead of about Dats, you started talking about polys, asking me to personally explain the "incorrect" info on that link, although I initially didn't say or post anything about polys. Then you blamed me for derailing the Dat thread....This is how I felt anyway.
This is complete b.s. man you really are a drama queen. How exactly did i single you out ?

You posted the link, i thanked you and said i would check it out. Even though i never intended to do so. Trusted members had already chimed in besides seriously fish's inaccurate content is nothing new to me.

Matteus Matteus and i then exchanged a few comments on how much we preferred the information over a generic care sheet. As usual you took offense to something and quoted me kicking off the convo. After a page or two of nonsense from both of us. I asked that you start your own thread since the point of the dat thread was to have MY 8 YR OLD SON read it and get his feet wet with the site and researching fish on his own. You ignored and continued to ramble. Even after i started and linked this thread to the dat thread.

These look familiar?

I actually used the report feature on my own comment and requested posts 21 to 30 be removed since an 8 yr old would be reading the thread later that night.

Infact im pretty sure another member politely told you to put a sock in it at some point.

kno4te kno4te has my permission to copy past the exact words i used in the report request.

You wanna argue with me on every thread thats fine but please dont resort to lies and not expect to get called out for it.

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
It's like watching two friends fighting....
Not really. I dont care much for the guy. He is entertaining though lol

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
I can see..... Sorry about that. On another note do you have experience with pbass?
Trying to help someone who posted under cichla - 24k Kelberi. His fish quit eating. Thing looks like it could die.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Let’s keep it civil. Thanks.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014