1st hand experience vs Care sheets

Whats more helpful

• Total voters

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
People were getting carried away with really long posts... long post scares me so I took my goldfish to a nice warm bath... he ain’t swimming anymore :(
Hmm,could be from lack of oxygen.Did you make any bubbles for aeration?

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
People were getting carried away with really long posts... long post scares me so I took my goldfish to a nice warm bath... he ain’t swimming anymore :(
Did you use the restroom before you took a bath? Too much ammonia can be harmful to your fish (if you had a #1 problem). Maybe test the bathwater next time.

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
I think all the MODS saw how this post is going and they checked out. I think duanes (only one left) is in the kitchen doing the dishes.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I kept a goldfish in a bathtub last night with me while I took a bath. It was quiet pleasant having company with me.
Try that with one of those monsters you used to keep lol

• Wow
Reactions: Matteus

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
I kept a goldfish in a bathtub last night with me while I took a bath. It was quiet pleasant having company with me.
Sounds like an overstocking issue. I give mine a bath when they have ich and they're fine. Perhaps your 1st hand was dirty also? Some care sheets help the fish settle better.. . :grinno:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store