More tank pics, updated

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
She loves Brick but Patch is her favorite along with Kong. She says Kong has a baby face and Patch reminds her of salmon (she's a part time cook!)

But they can't get over Brick's size so quickly.
Cool. Not that I doubt it, I am just curious as to what changed in Brick's demeanor that indicated his receptiveness of her. Before I think you said he backed away and hid.

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
I love the 'navy blue' color thing he does but it always phases back to silvery blue. None of the stripes come up except the one near his tail.
Yes, the Navy blue factor is definitely very pleasing to the eye.

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Cool. Not that I doubt it, I am just curious as to what changed in Brick's demeanor that indicated his receptiveness of her. Before I think you said he backed away and hid.
You know I'm not sure what the difference is. My cousin joked maybe Brick was sympathetic because she was wearing a shoe boot (foot injury). But they say Oscars can be moody, and mine is no different. He's only thrown a tantrum twice that I can remember: once when I added a large plant and then when the new fish were introduced.

Reactions: Fishflyer

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
You know I'm not sure what the difference is. My cousin joked maybe Brick was sympathetic because she was wearing a shoe boot (foot injury). But they say Oscars can be moody, and mine is no different. He's only thrown a tantrum twice that I can remember: once when I added a large plant and then when the new fish were introduced.
I meant how was Brick's behavior different. Just as well that answered another point if there was something disquishing, or less disquishing this time. He was back offish last time. Did he follow her around this time or just not freaked and came to the fore of the tank to observe her? Or?

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
He came to the front and did the 'eye telescope' thing and rose to the top when she approached the tank. Complete opposite of the first time. But he won't let me pet him with anyone else in the room except my mother. Funny fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store