My new kamfa

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
What, trying to alter the way people fishkeeping in different countries now? If you know for a fact that people in Asian countries keep fish differently, why comment on this thread?
Go see other forums on Asian arowana tank size and bichirs. If you don’t like the way some keep fish, then why be extra. Starting a whole argument out of it.
Sir you're on a global forum. If you want to hear good comments on your styles of Fishkeeping you can move to the Asian forum. Not here pal.
Consider this ideal?
I pity these fish.

E4DCEC42-AA47-4401-9C4B-01ACDA0F3CA2.jpeg

IMG_8799.JPG

5DD6E107-275F-4922-8C13-A9CD26DB3192.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bbuckley and Hao

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Sir you're on a global forum. If you want to hear good comments on your styles of Fishkeeping you can move to the Asian forum. Not here pal.
Consider this ideal?
I pity these fish.

View attachment 1475737

View attachment 1475738

View attachment 1475739
What now, bringing down hao with this? As you said, global forum, I’m stating my comment on Asian fish keeping if you dislike it so much. Hao and giseok has 100x more experience than you, they keep bichirs the same way as most bichir keepers like I do.
I follow the good ways of fishkeeping too. I follow what people say, not judging them. As I said, idc about the ways you or me keep our fish, both have our “styles”, if you like to call it. But the way you’re tone and judging people? You can fk off

Reactions: Krismo962

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
What now, bringing down hao with this? As you said, global forum, I’m stating my comment on Asian fish keeping if you dislike it so much. Hao and giseok has 100x more experience than you, they keep bichirs the same way as most bichir keepers like I do.
I follow the good ways of fishkeeping too. I follow what people say, not judging them. As I said, idc about the ways you or me keep our fish, both have our “styles”, if you like to call it. But the way you’re tone and judging people? You can fk off
You too can bud. And if your stock doesn't work out. Fk the fish too. Feed them to your aro. Cause you paid for them with your hard earned money and so you can do whatever the heck you want to.
Seems like You wanted hao to comment so I got to him too.

Screenshot_2021-10-12-18-44-44-879_com.android.chrome.jpg

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Consider this ideal?
I pity these fish.

View attachment 1475737

View attachment 1475738

View attachment 1475739
All I see you’re doing is bringing down other people which have more experience than you from these pics. What I’m saying is my opinion, what ur doing is literally taking pictures of tanks from fellow members and critiquing it. What are you trying to achieve from downbringing hao’s beautiful tank?

Reactions: Krismo962

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
All I see you’re doing is bringing down other people which have more experience than you from these pics. What I’m saying is my opinion, what ur doing is literally taking pictures of tanks from fellow members and critiquing it. What are you trying to achieve from downbringing hao’s beautiful tank?
Not Downbringing. Trying to prove my point that such a stock is not ideal.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store