can pacu fish break tank

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
it was in a curved position
Wow, you weren't kidding about animal cruelty in those parts...:(

A store that depends upon selling live fish to customers...folds up a thick, tall 8-inch fish to fit into a six-inch box...and the fish survives long enough for somebody to come in, see it, and decide that they liked the look of it enough to buy it?

Starting to sound a bit..."fantastic"...?

A 6” box has an @ 8.5” diagonal dimention
You're not allowing for the Arowana and the Datnoid that were in there with it...

Last edited:

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
the fish was lying on it's side lifeless. they keep oscars and RTCs in the same way. there were three adult oscars in a 10 gallon tank, with hole in the head disease and the shopkeeper was literally forcing me to buy them. i tried to convince them that they were keeping them in a wrong way but they said these are JUST animals.

Fishyboy🐟🐟🐟

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2023
the fish was lying on it's side lifeless. they keep oscars and RTCs in the same way. there were three adult oscars in a 10 gallon tank, with hole in the head disease and the shopkeeper was literally forcing me to buy them. i tried to convince them that they were keeping them in a wrong way but they said these are JUST animals.
Inform peta lol if u have them there but dang those poor fish

Reactions: Joshuakahan

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
will try. there are security guards there hired to manage the cleanliness and management of animals. but they just waste time chatting with each other, failing to manage both and if you remind them of their responsibility, they will be very rude to you.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Never bring peta in to anything - they are just a group of psychopaths who will abuse and murder animals just to make a point.

Reactions: jjohnwm

Joshuakahan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
will try. there are security guards there hired to manage the cleanliness and management of animals. but they just waste time chatting with each other, failing to manage both and if you remind them of their responsibility, they will be very rude to you.
So why go there?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
In Saudi Arabia they can't even treat humans properly, so what chance have fish got!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store