Well,Back Down the Rabbit Hole I go!

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
One does not often hear the phrases "tiger muskie" and "first aquarium" in the same sentence. Interesting plan.

Will the retailer ship to Canada? Asking for a friend...:)

Reactions: tlindsey

Taimen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ontario, Canada
One does not often hear the phrases "tiger muskie" and "first aquarium" in the same sentence. Interesting plan.

Will the retailer ship to Canada? Asking for a friend...:)
Well I'm hoping through all the reading and research I've been doing can turn in into a successful first aquarium!

Apparently they do, they just said rays, turtles etc might run into some issues shipping to Ontario from NY.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Well I'm hoping through all the reading and research I've been doing can turn in into a successful first aquarium!

Apparently they do, they just said rays, turtles etc might run into some issues shipping to Ontario from NY.
Just be cautious. Tiger Muskie is a naturally-occurring hybrid that is native to Ontario; might be wise to check carefully into the legality of it as an aquarium fish, and try to get a clarification in writing.

Taimen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Just be cautious. Tiger Muskie is a naturally-occurring hybrid that is native to Ontario; might be wise to check carefully into the legality of it as an aquarium fish, and try to get a clarification in writing.
Yes it definitely is native here, I haven't checked if it's legal to keep in an aquarium so I appriciate that input and I'll look into it ASAP. If it's not legal then I'll look into other options!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Lol, that's gnarly. This scar on my thumb is from an encounter with a pike when I was about 16 years old....40 years ago!

IMG_20240620_191652_HDR.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Been wondering about this guy 💀🤘 glad to see u still have em! My area is full of juvies this time of year. Its hard to resist collecting them lol
Yep,it's doing well....smashing floating and sinking pellets like it's going out of style!

Reactions: Hao and wednesday13

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Yep,it's doing well....smashing floating and sinking pellets like it's going out of style!
Just saw this thread. Very cool! How big is it now?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store