Pun Thread

SilverArowanaBoi

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
Wheres our beloved jjohnwm jjohnwm ? This party ain't rocking without him! :cool-1:
Paitience my guinea pig he'll fall for the bait soon enough :popcorn::ROFL:

• Haha
Reactions: AR1

Parka

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2021
Gwinnett County, Ga.
My Pun is Reptile Dysfunction. It's my understanding that in the winter, sometimes it freezes in South Florida and when that happens Iguanas fall out of trees. I dint even know that a tree could grow in Florida!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Kind of worried about jjohnwm jjohnwm , i think his last post was on wednesday. Is it usual for him to take a few days break from the site?
He was browsing earlier today, you wouldn't make a right good private detective would you? Lol. Just because he doesn't reply to a thread you tagged him in doesn't mean to say he hasn't been on.

SilverArowanaBoi

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
Kind of worried about jjohnwm jjohnwm , i think his last post was on wednesday. Is it usual for him to take a few days break from the site?
Again, I say patience, youngest furball; he will fall for the bait eventually.

Reactions: AR1

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
He was browsing earlier today, you wouldn't make a right good private detective would you? Lol. Just because he doesn't reply to a thread you tagged him in doesn't mean to say he hasn't been on.
I did not show concern for him just because he didn't reply here, I meant he didn't reply on other threads as well, including one of his own.

You didn't have to be that offensive esoxlucius esoxlucius .

• Wow
Reactions: esoxlucius

Parka

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2021
Gwinnett County, Ga.
Maybe he's busy practicing his Punmanship? As a True He-Man, I don't need no practice because My Punmanship is impeccable!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Alright SilverArowanaBoi SilverArowanaBoi here’s one I stole from zaxbys. What do chicken philosophers think about? Eggsistence

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store