Wow unbelievable bravery!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Okay, sure...let's be polite and call it "bravery"...:)
LOL....reminds me of the video of the fool who was teasing a lion at a zoo....he put his hand through the chain link fencing and touched the lion's face and the beast chomped down on his fingers......stupidity rewarded.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I think it's all about context. That rhino is probably in some kind of a nature park, and is well accustomed to humans, maybe even raised in the park from being a small calf. That guide knew that, and so was comfortable getting so close, as he probably has many times before.

If that was a truly wild gnarly old grumpy rhino, bad eyesight or not, you'd be dead in quick order!

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think it's all about context. That rhino is probably in some kind of a nature park, and is well accustomed to humans, maybe even raised in the park from being a small calf. That guide knew that, and so was comfortable getting so close, as he probably has many times before.

If that was a truly wild gnarly old grumpy rhino, bad eyesight or not, you'd be dead in quick order!
.....agreed

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
.....agreed
Yeah, that is definitealy a tame rhino. That looks like a game played with it from raising it. Rhinos are thick as pig s***. They react very differently when surprised. Blind charge or run.
Cool video for the tourists though.
The only danger from a rhino like that is it standing on your foot when it comes for scratches.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store