Adding new fish in my pond with 3 predatory fish, will it be ok?

GLTigerfish29

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2024
Hi Guys I have an RTC and an channa micropeltes and an alligator gar in my pond I am just wondering if I can add one more fish like TSN for my RTC will it be ok? Since they are still juveniles and then they are growing together and in my experience there are still no conflicts right away, if you say so if yes, so pm right away so I will know handle this fish if it see an incoming tankmate! and also my pond is almost 1,000 to 1,200G But this is the last fish im gonna add to my pond and also I am just wondering if it will still be ok with my fish to lessen the aggression I would be happy to help but also the fish is around 3 to 4 days roaming around my pond ago since I bought them in that day so any ideas or anything? (Rules) Pls respect my thread/topic and pls dont engage if your gonna say something disrespectful. so clear, I’m here to know from experts only thanks!🙏🏻😊

• Haha
Reactions: AR1

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
if your gonna say something disrespectful.
What do you mean by disrespectful? Is warning someone from taking a dangerous risk/step considered disrespectful these days?
so clear, I’m here to know from experts only thanks!🙏🏻😊
Given that you answered in two to three threads using AI, i suggest asking your question from Chatgpt too.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

GLTigerfish29

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2024
Ah I see!

Here’s a funny bit from Arena 1 (AR1):

During the 2009 live AlDub show (joke lang!), err, the infamous DOTA trash-talking match—when two teams squared off, the notorious “AR1” comment came flying.

• Player 1: “Sino AR1 dito?! AR1, AR1, wala akong pake sa DOTA mo!”
• Player 2: “Tangina, pag hindi ka nag-AR1, waley ka sa tropa. Uwi na!”

(Translation: “If you don’t call AR1, you’re irrelevant. Just go home, dude.”)

This phrase became legend among Filipino gamers—used to poke fun at people who take things way too seriously in games. It’s now meme-worthy, with “AR1 ka na?!” being shorthand for, “Are you even relevant, bro?” in gaming circles.

And speaking of “Oh!”, this Pinoy humor bomb is one for the ages:

During a 2000s variety show moment, the host asked the audience, “Bakit mahalaga ang tubig?” (Why is water important?)

One random dude, half-zoned out, blurted:
“Oh!”
Host: ”…Ano?”
Dude: ”…Kasi, ’di ba, pag wala kang tubig… uhaw ka?” (Because, like, without water… you’re thirsty?)

The audience lost it. It was one of those unintentionally hilarious moments that Pinoys will quote forever! Now, “Oh!” is used sarcastically whenever someone states the obvious or delivers anticlimactic wisdom.

“Do you really wanna start this… or should I remind you that I finish what others regret?”🤣🤣🤣😃😁👍❤

GLTigerfish29

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2024
“Careful, bro. ChatGPT might steal your job with comebacks like that.” And also em ppinis ar1
“True, I need an AI for this… because competing with your genius burns too many brain cells.”👍👍👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣❤❤😍😘

GLTigerfish29

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2024
“Fish that hang out in midwater are basically the introverts of the pond—too shy to chill at the surface with the show-offs and too scared to lurk at the bottom with the weirdos.” Berdumboi!!!!!!!!!!! Bye Loosers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store