Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
That's one big piece of acrylic :WHOA:

mcox3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
word! your peacocks can beat against that all day long and i bet you wont flinch once.

jamey0615

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Texas
Going in on sunday to try and get some plumbing done. Hoping to make some progress this weekend. I'll post some more pics on sunday. Once i get all plumbing done, i will install the glass and trim out the front.

jamey0615

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Texas
Ok. heres where its gonna get complicated. I'm making an automated water changing system. I purchased a sprinkler control module, and two valves. I plan on installing one on the drain line and one on the fill line from the r/o tank. I also picked up a pump relay to turn on the pump to fill the tank when the valve opens. I will program the drain valve to open then close at the desired amount of time it takes to drain the water i want. Then program the other to open and turn on the pump to fill the tank. I will also install an overflow to city sewer in the event the filling process runs a bit to long. The filter system will be installed midwater level so water changing will not affect the filtration system.

P3020148.JPG

WolfFisho1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
jamey0615;1569640;1569640 said:
You guy let me know what you think about the auto waterchanger.
i think its too complicated u coulda gotten by by just having an over flow and a slow drip into the tank from a faucet so that it'll fill up the overflow and that will put it down the drain! but if u have an overflow in ur tank for a sump then u put the overflow in the sump!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store