4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can attest to how a family can change ones ability to focus on anything outside of that existing and growing family. It's what life is about, sacrifice. I enjoyed reading about this build. maybe one day down the road it can be finished, but priorities change. There is no shame in that...

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Go pete go!!!!! Get that bad boy going. Even if ya gotta strip it down and refinish it somehow. I got your back bro!!!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
If you can't say something nice or custructive, please refrain from posting. Further inflammatory remarks will result in infractions.

If you are too dense as to understand that not everyone is in the same position and that sometimes life takes you away from even the most important projects, then I pity you. Please allow the OP to complete his build in his own time.

clgkag

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
missouri
Pretty sure all the naysayers pissed him off to the point he isn't updating.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Pete, will update when he's ready, leave the thread only until he appears.

Farox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2011
Sweden
The best thing for this thread would be to be closed and then when he will start again make like a part 2 :p Last 100 pages is only questions of when to start again kinda.

You have alot of followers and I also hope this bad boy will house fishes one day :)

kamikaziechameleon

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2010
western hemisphere
Just a bit of support here. Your original thread was an inspiration for me and because of that I built the super system in my basement plumbing together 8 different tanks on a 300 gallon sump to make a total of a 1,000 gallon system. Thank you, and I hope to see you reach completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store