4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stempy

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2011
Galloway, OH
Pretty sure all the naysayers pissed him off to the point he isn't updating.
I don't believe this is the case, critisism on the internet means nothing...you can bash me all day long on here and I truly won't care one way or the other, it's impersonal. On the other hand I think sometimes people get in over their heads and when failure happens....and we have ALL failed at some point in time in our lives.... it's hard to admit to those failures. Pete hasn't been on in months and as much as I want to see this thing done and want to see him succeed in this project, well let's be honest here, it doesn't look like it is going to be the case. It's probably best to just let this thread R.I.P at this point which is truly sad as it was an amazing project and would have made for one badass display no matter what was put in the tank.

Having said that with newborns you never know and I pray all is well with his family and that something terrible is not the reason he has dissapeared from these boards...

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
Nolapete hasn't posted on MFK in almost six months. This thread is nearly 4 years old and it's the part II. I don't mean to be debbie downer but if I had to take a guess I'd say this baby aint getting completed in the near future.

galabar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2011
Bellevue, WA
There were only a few naysayers. I wasn't really thinking he would fail. I just didn't like the attitude in some of his posts.

Anyway, yeah, I guess it can be hard to admit failure when you make unequivocal statements.

I would like nothing better than to see this tank filled (maybe with a little more modesty, open-mindedness, and self-reflection from the builder).

Genomaxter

Feeder Fish
Jan 17, 2013
Slidell, La
Dam, I need to find this guy and see what is going on. I just joined a month ago researching builds like this. I live in Slidell, so im only an hour away from his house if I knew where it was.

FuNkSty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2010
Dubai
Pete will come back when he's ready. Babies take priority over immature people who have no idea about life

fishbum

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2007
Antarctica
If you can't say something nice or custructive, please refrain from posting. Further inflammatory remarks will result in infractions.

If you are too dense as to understand that not everyone is in the same position and that sometimes life takes you away from even the most important projects, then I pity you. Please allow the OP to complete his build in his own time.
You may want to refer to your first sentence.
Some people are too dense to know when to quite. This "project" was more than the OP could handle. Obviously. Lesser threads have either been closed by the mods, or left to die on their own. This one needs to die. It needed to die literally years ago.

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Is there even a need to argue as to whether the OP should continue this thread or not? LMAO! This cracks me up. Goes to show we are only humans busy with our own personal lives.

Nolapete, please let me know when you wish to continue this thread and I will reopen it so people will get their reality check. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store