600 gallon ca cichlid tank

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Nice set up, nice fish, congrats on getting this up & running! :)

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Fantastic setup!

Hoping to up the gallonage on my setup pretty soon; I'll be looking to yours for inspiration.
Wow!! Beautiful tank man! I am just trying to get back into the hobby after being out for about 15 years and I think I just found my inspiration!
I see the manzanita has some algae growth now. Looks good with it I think. Fish all look nice too.
Clekchau : your CA tank setup is juz plain awesome. A lot of people in my country would love to have that kind of tank size.

Madness : dang u do have a crazy stock going on there too :p

Thanks for the inspiration guys !
Chaidan,

I love your tank, fish, thread, and blog!

I will be following along!
Nice set up, nice fish, congrats on getting this up & running! :)
thanks everyone :) having trouble taking new Full tank shots without them being blurry, i don't know how some of you guys do it lol

Madness

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2010
Puyallup, WA
Love the look of that Devil. But really like the Vieja and Pratheraps. Working on getting my hands on a 2500gal tank. That would be awesome, I could put all of my fish in 1 tank. :woot:

Keep up the nice work. They all look awesome. :)

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Love the look of that Devil. But really like the Vieja and Pratheraps. Working on getting my hands on a 2500gal tank. That would be awesome, I could put all of my fish in 1 tank. :woot:

Keep up the nice work. They all look awesome. :)
thanks dude, i really appreciate all the advice you and everyone have given me and very happy with my stock selection. 2500 gallons????! what are the dimensions, thats a dream setup right there!

Madness

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2010
Puyallup, WA
thanks dude, i really appreciate all the advice you and everyone have given me and very happy with my stock selection. 2500 gallons????! what are the dimensions, thats a dream setup right there!

Not sure. I am think 17'x5'x4', give or take. Will be looking at it after the New Year.

rocky2

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2010
india
wow man again nice updates and madness a insiprational setup again to look up for

Ctrl_Alt_Dlt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
MN
cntl alt dlt, here is the info:

builder: midwest custom aquariums: http://www.midwestcustomaquariums.com/

stand was a custom built steel stand, buddy had extra steel and welded/painted it for me

wet/dry came with the 550 i am using for my saltwater, pump is a pool pump, pretty basic setup and works great

i'm still making tweaks to the auto water changer, heating and mechanical filteration with this high bioload.

Thank you so much!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store