600 gallon ca cichlid tank

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
Nice tank, how many fish do you have in your 600 gallon tank? Any aggression problems?

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Awesome! I gotta do another group shot too. :)
thanks !

Nice tank, how many fish do you have in your 600 gallon tank? Any aggression problems?
19 total
carpintis Vontehillo 5"
pearsi 5"
Bifascitus 5"
Zonatus 7"
Jag 10"
Amarillo 4.5"
chancho (not in main tank) 12"
sagittae 10.5"
trimaculatus 9"
xiloaensis 8.5"
Argentea pair 14" & 11"
Blackbelt 4.5"
heterospilia 5"
Labiatus 9"
synspilus 8"
fern 7.5"
hartwegi 6.5"
raphael cat (never see him don't know how big he is lol)

fish that have been rehomed
red Isletas (labiatus kept attacking him)
lyonsi (trimac kept attacking him)
grammodes (he kept attacking everyone)
green terror (he jumped out of the tank :( )

aggression is minimal, some chasing and posturing but no big fights, that might change as they get bigger, its getting a little crowded so i might rehome some soon, there is no true boss of the tank as it depends on the territory.

Madness

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2010
Puyallup, WA
Clek, that tank continues to look awesome, and your fish look great also. I recently set up a tank with the same floor print but only 18" deep. I am attempting to have this as a breeding tank. Semi divided into 4 territories. I have my RTM, Argentea, Hartwegi, and Festae in it. I will see if it works, hopefully soon. There was a member on here that recently got out of the hobby, and he had the same 600gal tank for sale. I was 1 guy to late. I think that he gave Justin (JK47) first crack at it and he turned it down.

Anyway, your tank and fish look amazing and very healthy. Keep up the great work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store