clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
cntl alt dlt, here is the info:

builder: midwest custom aquariums: http://www.midwestcustomaquariums.com/

stand was a custom built steel stand, buddy had extra steel and welded/painted it for me

wet/dry came with the 550 i am using for my saltwater, pump is a pool pump, pretty basic setup and works great

i'm still making tweaks to the auto water changer, heating and mechanical filteration with this high bioload.

jiant2520

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2011
Niagara Falls, New York
I have a 6.5" Grammode who is a killer!!! I've moved him out of my big tank twice now and currently thinking of selling him as I don't have room to take him out again. His teeth look like they belong to a shark or something. He is shredding the fins on my 10" Argentea. He never stops and he is the smallest in the tank by far... even messes with my 12-13" TSN catfish. I would not be surprised if the catfish eats his ass one day!! Now, I don't have 600g (265g) so maybe yours will be fine, I hope so and good luck.

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Can we see some pictures of the nine incher you have in the community tank? The only 8''+ grammode I have seen on this site was CCHC's grammode. I have had grammodes and Jags (saw you said your jag was a big puppy dog) I understand every fish has its own personality but i would def keep an eye on that 9'' grammode. Ive seen numerous stories on how they can snap over night (Just like dovii). But I have def heard a lot more successful stories on keeping Jags in community tanks, thats for sure.
ditto! madness do you have pics of your big grammodes? what do they max out at?

Manzman

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2010
Corona ca 92882 (Love that Woman ^)
Wow bud came out looking Fantastic! I can't believe how small you made that big ole piece of wood look lol. HUGE tank. I'm going to have to steal one of your FTS for my site :) Great job!

xinchavoc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2010
ca
Madness that guy is a beast. I think you should make one huge thread with all your awsome cichlids.. You have an awsome collection...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store