Above Ground Swimming Pool to Pond Conversion

troutking

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2008
I like how the guy hasnt been on in two months and people still bump it up to my disappoinment of it never being finished :(

Garrett.turbo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Canton Ohio
Gasha;4560976; said:
christ....lol i would fill it up with salt water and get a dolphin.. J/K

yo so anyways... dude that is ridiculous.... unless you are going to put on snorkel and dive with your fish, i would rip that thing down and build a nice little pond.... the only reason i say this is because i think you will enjoy it more in the ground and can get into different plants, etc... there is no windows on the side so u will be peaking over...LAME!! if the liner is good to use you have free liner, so start digging!!

although... if you build a deck around it and put big bolders and plants, that could be one sic above ground unit... but only if it's done right!! if your just going to stock it and call it a day, i would rip it down... just my opinion though and it's what ever makes you happy!! good luck!! and take lots of pictures please....
or he could drain it and move it, dig a hole and put it in the hole and wahlah inground pool/ pond.

Jake95

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2011
NJ
Ilovebrittani;5105188; said:
or he could drain it and move it, dig a hole and put it in the hole and wahlah inground pool/ pond.

the weight of the soil would most likely collapse the sides of the pool

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
I see a lot of complaining on those pool, say that they aren't as easy to set up as the description said, and after about 1.5 years they begin to breaking down!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store