Arowana

Fancy-fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2022
He use to eat pellets, but they aren’t sold anymore and couldn’t find anything for him to eat so mealworms was the only thing.
He been on them for maybe sense beginning of the year ish.
Have not tried anything like that although.

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
How much should I be feeding him/her? AR1 AR1
I usually feed my aro until its stomach bulges slightly . Then i usually wait for a day or two before giving the next feeding, since predatory fish need to fed three to four times a week.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Damn, this is a rude chat. Came here for advice
Oh, I'm getting the picture now. You came here for advice, and because I didn't give you the ok on the fire eel, and instead pulled you up about the potential stunting of your silver arowana, you think I'm being rude!!

If you wanted someone to totally ignore the elephant in the room, and instead advise you to add more stock to your already overstocked tank, then you should have gone to a different forum!

We don't work like that around here.

Fancy-fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2022
Oh, I'm getting the picture now. You came here for advice, and because I didn't give you the ok on the fire eel, and instead pulled you up about the potential stunting of your silver arowana, you think I'm being rude!!

If you wanted someone to totally ignore the elephant in the room, and instead advise you to add more stock to your already overstocked tank, then you should have gone to a different forum!

We don't work like that around here.
Thank you. The other person on here was more helpful. But thank you. 😊

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Feeding daily is fine as long as you don't overfeed it (meaning it shouldn't gasp for air or have an extremely bulged stomach, etc.). However, I suggest giving a day or two break between feedings because experts say it helps the fish remain healthier and increases its lifespan.

Fancy-fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2022
Feeding daily is fine as long as you don't overfeed it (meaning it shouldn't gasp for air or have an extremely bulged stomach, etc.). However, I suggest giving a day or two break between feedings because experts say it helps the fish remain healthier and increases its lifespan.
Alr thank you.

Reactions: AR1
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store