Aussie lunglish share same tank with Royal Pleco?

Star-Flog

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
SINGAPORE
DarthLungFish said:
First, Nice Set-up. The tank and water factors don't worry me, you got them right on track. Very Cool! :grinyes: I just don't know what to tell you....I've had my largest lungfish go for about a week not eating anything in the tank, feeders, ghost shrimp, pellets, beefheart, bloodworms and even nightcrawlers (His Favorite). Try to coach him with eating, "Hand Feed" the fish by taking the food and placing it right next to the mouth to see if he will go for it. I know my answer seems alittle "Dumb", but it does work! I hope your LungFish starts eating soon. Best of Luck, and always: IF anyone else can help, please do!!:)
DarthLungFish, you're the best.
I would wait for a few more days before 'hand-feeding' him. I guess once he used to the tank environment will move around more and then starting eating like crazy. Presently, I noticed he also move around a bit when light was off.
Hope to see him eat and start to grow..Thank you once again for your advice. :clap :thumbsup:

Star-Flog

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
SINGAPORE
Last night, I put in about 15 small goldfish sinking pallets and this morning all gone, I guess it must have been eaten by this fellow. :woot: :turtle:
I'm a happy man now...:ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store