Calling all festivum experts!

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I've breed A. metae before too very cool mid sized acara. You don't see them all over, I wouldn't hesatae to own them again either. As adults they are a beautiful fish they really showed in slightly stained water. Krobia X. are slightly smaller as adults, none in Fla?

003.JPG

001.JPG

003.JPG

001.JPG

Mythic Figment

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2012
Florida
I've breed A. metae before too very cool mid sized acara. You don't see them all over, I wouldn't hesatae to own them again either. As adults they are a beautiful fish they really showed in slightly stained water. Krobia X. are slightly smaller as adults, none in Fla?

View attachment 992112

View attachment 992113
Nope. I owned four tiny Krobia from Rapps a long time ago, but got rid of them because I needed the space for something else.

The metae have been on Rapps list for a long time now and I don't know why I didn't get some with my last order (5-6 months ago). Thinking of placing an order of metae and stalsbergi.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I just gave myself the bug and ordered 5 metae. I was looking at my pics and thought 'I need them back' I really liked them. If Jeff gets any wild Krobia X in I order them again too.

Mythic Figment

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2012
Florida
I just gave myself the bug and ordered 5 metae. I was looking at my pics and thought 'I need them back' I really liked them. If Jeff gets any wild Krobia X in I order them again too.
LOL You're welcome. ;)

The Krobia were okay, but I only had them from 0.5-0.75" each to about 2" each. Weren't scared of much, which I am finding I really appreciate in a fish. I don't mind if they don't come running to beg for food and want to be a massive wet pet, but having fish that run and hide every time I get 6' from the tank is just no fun. Not much point in having a colorful cichlid if you never see it except from the next room over.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store