CICHLA POWER!!!! Must turn on Audio!!

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
E.T. OF DEATH 10:40 PM OR AM??????? can you stick your hand in there so as to burry the air line again or do you need a object to do so????? .......... :grinno:

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
SoFlo
ROSS said:
E.T. OF DEATH 10:40 PM OR AM??????? can you stick your hand in there so as to burry the air line again or do you need a object to do so????? .......... :grinno:
it was PM. LOL

I can stick my hand in there but I need to make a fist and stick it in as deep as I can, as fast as I can. So the fish see it's my arm. If I do it too slow and not a fist, I will probably get some broken fingers.

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
you know what TRUST!!! that was just inhumane and brutal and that poor fish just lost its life for other peoples viewing pleasure. that was sick and beyond the boundaries. i think you just put that fish to death so you could show others how powerful and big your fish is. and THAT is why we couldnt have a better moderator than yourself. keep em coming bro. hahahah. couldnt have ever thought of a better video myself. the sounds had my ass cracking up. especially once they went into slow motion it was like a sick horror film for the smaller, weaker, inferior fish in this world. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. MFK FOR LIFE

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
The TRUST said:
it was PM. LOL

I can stick my hand in there but I need to make a fist and stick it in as deep as I can, as fast as I can. So the fish see it's my arm. If I do it too slow and not a fist, I will probably get some broken fingers.
now thats what I call a video, before and after the foolish one stuck his hand in the tank ... ouch broken finger's hurt like a motha F#$$er.... :grinyes: bro if you can get a friend to stick his hand in the tank I will cover the medical bill's if finger's are broken or removed witch ever comes first!! :grinyes: lol

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
SoFlo
CentralMayhem said:
you know what TRUST!!! that was just inhumane and brutal and that poor fish just lost its life for other peoples viewing pleasure. that was sick and beyond the boundaries. i think you just put that fish to death so you could show others how powerful and big your fish is. and THAT is why we couldnt have a better moderator than yourself. keep em coming bro. hahahah. couldnt have ever thought of a better video myself. the sounds had my ass cracking up. especially once they went into slow motion it was like a sick horror film for the smaller, weaker, inferior fish in this world. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. MFK FOR LIFE

LOL! Thanks for the praise. Glad you liked it.

butane216

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia
someone was a bit hungry, I'm gonna have to starve my fish for a while so they;re a bit more aggressive again

Yo-Zuri

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2005
Asia
that was cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i worry for the glass, i hope its strong enough to withstand the impact from the rocks....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store