CICHLID TANK AQUASCAPING!

mbunafishkeeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2007
Bristol (UK)
wow thanks everyone great info and helped alot! any one got any tips on collecting Drift Wood??

japes

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
mbunafishkeeper;1681351; said:
wow thanks everyone great info and helped alot! any one got any tips on collecting Drift Wood??
I went out looking a few times and found some reasonable pieces, but unless you've got access to a boat or somewhere that can you use a saw legally, it's seriously easier and less hassle to just buy it.

If you scout around all of your local stores you'll probably find one that sells it really cheap, I found a couple where I live and picked up good 1 1/2' interesting pieces of wood for only AUD$11.

mbunafishkeeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2007
Bristol (UK)
japes;1681376; said:
I went out looking a few times and found some reasonable pieces, but unless you've got access to a boat or somewhere that can you use a saw legally, it's seriously easier and less hassle to just buy it.

If you scout around all of your local stores you'll probably find one that sells it really cheap, I found a couple where I live and picked up good 1 1/2' interesting pieces of wood for only AUD$11.
u mean fish stores right?? i havent the lightest to be honest in drift wood but there ya go. i could saw anyplace around here ne ways, u know what wood its gotta be specifically and how to ID or dont matter really?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store