Damn, my little albino SH is a killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heppy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2005
tbey get like 3 foot in the wild so im guessing around 2 foot in captivity, till a nasty fish, chose tankmates wisely they'll need to be ablle to look after themselves but bear in mind your fish will be long a thin for quite some time

Heppy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2005
neither im not originally from manchester, come here to go uni. i prefer city though

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
Heppy said:
neither im not originally from manchester, come here to go uni. i prefer city though
GOOD answer my man, I can't stand manks anyway but i respect them more if they support city instead of glory supporting United . I'm a die hard LEEDS fan well should i say anymore you should know LEEDS and MANCHESTER dont get along.

But seen as your not from Manc NO PROBLEMS......................LOL

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
Maybe mine is a striata but it actually looks more like a micro. It has a big head and big eyes in comparison to the body.

Monster - that actually seems like quite a slow growth rate for a fish that gets to like 3 foot. How big was he when you got him?

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
damn my wolf has suddenly turned nasty. He's about 8 inches now and has become aggressive. He's now being hostile to all the tankmates, including his friend the bichir who he usually lets reside in his cave.

I need to move the 8 inch bichir and 6.5 inch hujeta out of the tank.

The only other tank I have is the one with the little albino snakehead.

Is it worth the risk of putting those 2 with the little SH? Do you think a bichir/hujeta of that size would kill the SH? The SH is approx. 4 inches but skinny.

The only other option I have is sell them.

Monster VooDoo Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2005
rumblesushi said:
Maybe mine is a striata but it actually looks more like a micro. It has a big head and big eyes in comparison to the body.

Monster - that actually seems like quite a slow growth rate for a fish that gets to like 3 foot. How big was he when you got him?
It was 12" when I got it, like 4 months or so. Albino's are the bad blood lines and
this one might be a dwarf.

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
I thought convicts were meant to be tough and fearless?

I put a 2 inch convict in with this little channa and the channa is terrorizing it. The convict doesn;t even attempt to fight back, just gets chased around.

The little channa is also terrorizing some big african tetras, 2 fat 4 inch goldfish, and a 4 inch hujeta.

It gets the tetras in his mouth, shakes them around a bit, and spits them out.

Cool fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store