Giant Male Marble Rescued and TLC'd

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
spotfin;3862250; said:
Good to hear he is eating better. How are the fungus-like spots?
they are still there though they seem to be starting to subside. its a slow process. it took a loooooong time for the ray to get to the bad shape he is in now and it will tank a long time to bring him back!!

coeus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2009
maryland
he wasnt that cheap or i would of bought him, i was actually there when you told them youd come back to get him. did they cut you a deal or did you pay the price they had listed at?

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
coeus;3862737; said:
he wasnt that cheap or i would of bought him, i was actually there when you told them youd come back to get him. did they cut you a deal or did you pay the price they had listed at?
they cut me a deal.

coeus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2009
maryland
lol, they wouldnt cut anyone a deal on that SOB for like 6 monthes

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
coeus;3862936; said:
lol, they wouldnt cut anyone a deal on that SOB for like 6 monthes

yeah they buy hikari from me so they cut me a deal. its nice to be in the biz sometimes! you saw the ray so you know... that thing was practically on its death bed!

coeus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2009
maryland
yea he looked bad, but hes looked that bad since like october maybe longer hes a trooper, i dont think itll be too long before hes all better

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
coeus;3863628; said:
yea he looked bad, but hes looked that bad since like october maybe longer hes a trooper, i dont think itll be too long before hes all better
he is already eating ALOT more. he's well on his way to recovery!

coeus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2009
maryland
knew that guy was a trooper :p

tank125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Connecticut
Nice score Omar, since you got the female from and I personally drove all the way to dirty jerzey with her, risking my life and possible auto-jacking in that shady state, I think that I should get dibs, for free of course, on the first 3 pups, the best looking ones of course, great looking male though, he puts the female to shame :(, but you have some nice lookers in the main tank for him to shack up with.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store