Hikari vs. NLS

probassfisher010

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2011
California
New life spectrum, not gunna bother reading 400 posts to see where this thread has gone, but I like hikari for my community and small fish tanks, hikari wafers for my Cory's and hikari micro pellets for my gourami, betta, grow outs etc. for my Polys however I use Nls Thera a and have had excellent results, had a delhizi go from 3 inches to over 10 in about 7 months. Also good color and a healthy size off Nls.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

badazz07sti

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
salinas
Be careful with MASSIVORE! Once they taste it they'll accept nothing else. My hoffa cichlid used to eat anything and everything but after one pellet it was over. Although after massivore hes put on incredible size and has vibrant shine to his scales.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Community Disorganizer

Candiru
MFK Member
May 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
Be careful with MASSIVORE! Once they taste it they'll accept nothing else. My hoffa cichlid used to eat anything and everything but after one pellet it was over. Although after massivore hes put on incredible size and has vibrant shine to his scales.
My convict is a picky eater; he will not accept anything after being on Massivore. Once in awhile, he eats floating cichlid gold, but he won't eat more then 1 sinking cichlid gold pellet. He just spits out NLS, and just ignores Omega 1 flakes.

seedubs1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
Indiana USA
Yeah, massivore is like hamburgers for fish. They love the stuff.

I feed NLS only. It's a better rounded food. Maybe not as tasty for the fish, but it's better for them. And since they never get massivore, they'll never know hahaha.

barberking12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
usa,
nls is the only food i will use i mix it with dainichi not sure how its spelled for my tropheus hikari food does nothing but mess up the water

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store