How accurate is this guy with the nitrate info

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
I watched the video and then read everyone's posts. I was left disappointed because even though he was meticulous in the timing of his nitrate testing, he didn't present any actual evidence himself that Matrix decreases nitrates. I've seen a couple of his other videos and seems like his real focus must be the entertainment value.

I think he just knows he's not an expert, and he's just making fast basic videos to help ppl get on track.

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
thanks for lots of interesting opinions gentlemen, even if we dont all get along sometimes, its good to hear the opinions on the science anyways, and the facts of course

HUKIT

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2010
Chicagoland
In Egyptian Arabic, "koky" (كوكي) is often used as a term of endearment or affection. It can be comparable to calling someone "sweetie," "darling," or "cutie" in English. It’s common in informal settings among friends or loved ones. The exact meaning can depend on the context of your relationship with the person using it, but generally, it conveys warmth and familiarity.

I think he's falling for you...

• Haha
Reactions: RD.

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
lmao just messin with you.

At first when you were saying youve been here so long you can just copy and paste, i was just gonna say dont brag or be cocky but was just joking, so thought I would say Koky like a flower horns Kok

nevermind, bad joke, waited too long to eat, low blood sugar lmao

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
In Egyptian Arabic, "koky" (كوكي) is often used as a term of endearment or affection. It can be comparable to calling someone "sweetie," "darling," or "cutie" in English. It’s common in informal settings among friends or loved ones. The exact meaning can depend on the context of your relationship with the person using it, but generally, it conveys warmth and familiarity.

I think he's falling for you...
Lmao, nice.

Reactions: AR1

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
This guy posted a video about kaveman aquatics about a year ago . Don't know how authentic it is but he has also posted about other bad youtubers like Zak catch em all, Paul cuffaro, etc, revealing the truth behind their false fish keeping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store