hybrid catfish

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
That website with the irridescent x tsn has a lot of catfish that I would like to own. Wonder if they ship to the states lol.

Superlaz

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
USA
Totally agree Cliff....I lcontacted them a while back abot the hyrid, the Flavicans, and the Goslinea but no answer.....let me know if you have better luck ;)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
No luck at all! I want that filamentosum, along with the ones you mentioned lol.

phishypheny

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2006
Derbyshire UK
ok guys, best guesses please!
pics below taken with phone will provide clearer ones when i get him home!

also vids taken with phone converted to avi files, note using unregidtered software so sorry for watermark!

http://www.pcbits.org/fish.htm

whatever its crossed with is probably something small as this redtail is fully grown at 15" maybe pim? note spots...

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
You gotta be kidding me???? That looks to be 100% paroon x rtc. No mistake about it. Where did you take those pics? Your cat? How much you want lol. Couldn't get the vids to work though.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
If not paroon x rtc then definitely rtc x something similar, or what you mentioned the bolt cat. Looking at the adipose fin looks like it could be rtc x bolt. Confusing, we need better pics lol. I am saying for now rtc x paroon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store